Written yesterday afternoon...
The layover in Miami went well. The 6 of us who started in the Springs stuck together and made our way to the international check in and through security. It took about an hour and a half. We had lunch and got to our gate 2 hours early, along with most of the other members of our group. Many of them were quite outgoing and ready to know everything about everyone else. I wasn't in that same mentality so I went the safe route of taking a couple walks in between chatting with some people briefly.
Now I'm on flight #2 today. This one got off to a rocky start but it's since gotten much better. There are two small children in my row (on the other side) and they were both having a fit for a while. I have an aisle seat and no one is in the center, so once both those kids fell asleep things got much nicer. The dude next to the window and I even shared the table in the middle for our snacks. That's quite a bit better than barely being able to move my arms for 3 1/2 hours on the first flight.
July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment