I've always enjoyed math, so I'm here today to share some with you.
- 1 Tilla + 1 Guest Bed = 1 Incredibly Hairy Bed
I don't just mean a few hairs laying here and there on the bed. It really just looks like she is still on the bed, since all her hair is still there... the comforter looks black, and it's a little crazy. This is why I have a dark brown comforter in the bed I normally sleep in. (Note: she's not always allowed to sleep on my bed, but I've been sleeping in my basement for the last week or so and I've let her sleep on it with me.)
- 1 Mile Uphill + 2,000 Feet Elevation Gain + 2.5 Miles Downhill = 2 Really Sore Knees
Here's my favorite quote from a website about the Manitou Incline: "The Barr trail is well used and makes for an easy descent that won't destroy your knees." Whatever! My knees made it down the hill okay without too much pain, and then within about 20 minutes all that changed and they haven't been the same since. Today they're working a lot better, but they seem to get pretty stiff if I don't move around a lot... and they get sore if I use them too much. I can't win. I will continue my new physical therapy stretches and exercises, but I probably won't ever do the Incline again. Hopefully I can get them strong enough to ski on at least once this season.
- 1 Jamie + 9 Hours Without Plans =?= 1 Clean Home
(Note: =?= means "may or may not equal")
This one is still up for debate. I've been up now for over an hour and all I've done is eat breakfast, clean up the kitchen a bit, and write this rather uninteresting blog. After this maybe I'll read for a bit and then get to some cleaning. At least I should put away some laundry from the week and clean off my dining table. Hey, that leads to to some more math...
- 1 Ugly Dining Table + Lots of Papers / Mail / Junk = 1 Dirty Table
Who wants to look at this thing? Not me. So, there's not really a whole lot of inspiration to clean it off. One day maybe I'll have a dining table I enjoy.
I like your math. Who ever said that we never use math once we graduate from high school? :)
ReplyDelete