
All was going well in this new cube of mine, until someone came over to put this picture of a cute little girl on the cube next to mine.

A great thing about working here at Compassion is that we have pictures of children and artwork done by them ALL over the building. We love these children and we want to be part of releasing them from poverty in Jesus’ name, so they’re all over the walls, and even on many cube walls. And they’re cute… they’re not pictures of kids looking all sad and needy to inspire us to work harder or anything, so I love the pictures. But our department right now only has one picture, and this one is it.
The problem with this one is that the girl just seems like she’s stalking me. She's literally looking over my shoulder as I work. Take a look at the glimpse I get of her when I turn around in my chair…

So, I moved her… down the hall… so that when someone else turns around in their cube, they get to see her. Whew. I feel better. I can now work without being watched all day long.
Ha ha! She's watching to make sure you don't stare out the window all day long but actually get some work done.
ReplyDelete