November 28, 2009

Arts and Crafts

Every once in a while I get into a really artistic mood and just create a bunch of stuff. It's fun and relaxing to me, and sometimes I stay up way into the night without noticing, which doesn't happen with anything else in my life. I love it. I don't really advertise this in my life, though, because I don't always like what I do. This time I'm going to share it anyway.

Here's what I did last weekend. I think I'd like to put them in some sort of design either in my "dining room" or on the way up the stairs, or maybe next to the door leading to the basement, or maybe in my basement if I end up not liking them as much soon.


Here's some jewelry I put together in September. (I'm actually not a big fan of either, though, since they're crazy heavy... I didn't think of that as I was loading them up with tons of beads.)
And here are some earrings from yesterday. (I'd like to make some necklaces to match, but I haven't gotten to that yet.)

And here's the painting from last night.
(The view from below... this is how creative I get so I can paint the sides.)
(The view from above, but without the sides done.)(The finished product, but not yet on the wall.)
And finally, I have something to hang so there's some color to see as I walk down the stairs. Now I just need a ladder to get up there.

2 comments: