- To my neighbors who light up the area with an abundance of Christmas blow up things and lights I would give some money for their electric bill. I don't often support such frivolous use of electricity, and yes, sometimes I make fun of you behind your backs, but I smile nearly every time I drive by and I enjoy taking my dog on walks to visit the big, glowing beasts.
- To a family member I would give a back-row seat for our flight in a couple weeks to Costa Rica. That would allow him to give me his seat in first class, which he got by accident. I would also give the same gift to the female family member, but she hasn't rubbed it in quite the same as him. I'm sure the two of them won't be able to enjoy their time at the front of the plane without me, though.
- To the girl who couldn't win the Karaoke contest on Saturday, but who should have, I would give First Place. She deserved it, even though she's a couple years away from being able to technically win. Those other people stunk it up.
December 2, 2009
Gifts I Could Never Give, Part 3
A couple more... on a lighter note...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment