I think it's time to mention that all this happened during Happy Hour at On The Border. And yes, we are dorks.* I'd also like to add that an important co-worker was there for a while and did not notice us. And for that I am thankful. I believe it helped that we were sort of ducking behind people and part of a wall most of the time, and definitely looking the other way on the way to the restroom. I gotta admit that it wasn't the alcohol consumption that made me want to hide from that person,** but rather the fact that we were playing cards in a restaurant. And it's not like they were normal Uno cards, either... but stinking small, dorky ones.

I hope that we bust them out again for some more laughs at another time. And to the two of you who dropped cards in your food tonight, please try to hold onto them tighter next time. I know they're small, but you can do it. And to the other one of you who I made pick up about 20 cards in that last game... uh... sorry... but there's only so much I can do. After a while I was genuinely trying to reverse the game (and I know you were too).
* I will refrain from mentioning any names of who was there in an attempt to keep my friends. They can choose to comment if they'd like.
**Not much alcohol was consumed, by the way.
Hey now. Speak for yourself. I am not a dork. I will proudly play miniature UNO in public again. And, I forgive you for making me draw all those cards.....this time.
ReplyDelete