September 26, 2009

Ponderings

I almost always have a ton of thoughts racing through my head, but I feel like today my little brain is on overload. At the moment, I'm taking a break from organizing a lot of stuff/junk in my "stuff" room. I let it get all cluttered and full of stuff, and then every once in a while, I tackle it and get it under control. Well, today is that day and it's going well. I didn't let it get too bad, so it's manageable.

In the midst of the stuff was a stack of CDs I've been meaning to do something with. What am I to do with them? Most are saved on my computer, but I don't want to just throw them away. And I can't really sell them without the case. (Yes, that's Weezer on the left and Toad the Wet Sprocket in the middle.) Anyone want any CDs?
In one of the stacks was a disc with pictures from my time in Spain. I popped it in and began reminiscing. Here are 3 of the Spaniards I spent the most time with. Tami, David, and Elle. (We knew a lot of David's, but we called this one David Ingles, since he spoke English really well.)
That picture makes me smile.

In other news... I've been house/dog sitting for a friend, and I think she gets home today from her honeymoon. The problem is that I'm not entirely sure, so if I don't hear by about 6 or 7 or so, I better go back up to Castle Rock for another night. I really should have gathered some more details before they left.

And... that's it... back to organizing. Almost done.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for watching the Abbs....she loved it! (She told me so...)

    ReplyDelete