September 24, 2009

Street Sweepers and Pac Man

I think the job of street sweepers is sort of like Pac Man. Just as Pac Man makes his way through the maze eating all the pac-dots, street sweepers drive around the city cleaning each street. If either Mr. Man or Mr. Sweeper miss anything, they have to go back and cover that area. They each even go a little slower while eating/working.

I’m still trying to figure out how this analogy works with the ghosts… since… um… street sweepers aren’t really being chased by anything. They’re working against the clock instead of being challenged. Maybe I need to interview one to shed some light on this for me.

So, anyone know the maximum score possible for a perfect game (without looking it up online)?

2 comments:

  1. Do you need any suggestions on a hobby, since you apparently have too much spare time? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my hobbies is coming up with analogies... although they're usually quite a bit more spiritual than this one.

    ReplyDelete