March 30, 2010

100th Post

I made it.  100 posts.  I didn't think I'd last this long, but I've been enjoying this blogging thing more than I expected.  I'm considering letting more people in on the secret, but I am having a hard time deciding. 

Will I stop being open and honest if I know others are checking in?  I like being able to be real with the few of you, whether you read it or not.  I want to keep writing about things I'm pondering, events going on in my life, and more. 

So, I'm planning to keep it up, which inspired me to make some changes.  Enjoy.  I look forward to it, and to your comments!

3 comments:

  1. keep writing! it's fun to hear your experiences and musings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep being real. And yes, we are reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love reading. keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete