Hey there. It's been a while. I've missed you. I have so much to say but I don't know how to put it into words. I have so many thoughts running around in my head and I don't know what to do with them. I am overwhelmed in trying to come up with one simple topic to write about. I feel like I have too much going on these days. Too many things I want to do. Too many great people to spend time with. Too many fun adventures I want to be part of. How do I fit it all into a given day, week, month, year, lifetime? Why can't I do it all? I don't know the answers to all the questions I'm pondering these days, but I do know it's time for bed. It'll probably be a while til I write again, unless I get some wave of inspiration, but I'll be around, trying to make the most of my life.
May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment