Hi, I saw your ad on Craigslist. I wondered if you may be interested in doing any Massage Therapy trades. I've been doing massage for 3 years. I have a Gift Certificate that is transferable as well. Let me know- Thank you, Andrea
Is that normal? Are we going back to the good ol' days of bartering and trading goods with each other?
And really, I posted the chairs for $10, so I'm not asking anyone to give me their first born or anything.
And would it be about a 10 minute massage? She'd come in, set up a table and such (which would probably take about 10 minutes) and then give me a short massage, and maybe take another 5 minutes to get everything packed up again to leave. I think I'd prefer to just give her the chairs for $5 or maybe even free. I pretty much just didn't want to put forth the effort to get them to Goodwill or the ARC or whatever.
Maybe I should post an ad on Craigslist for me to pay someone to get them out of my house. Or maybe I should stop being lazy and drag them out to my car and take them to someone who will actually use them for more than drying laundry.
Here's what they look like in case any of you 5 readers wants them.
Wow. Those are nice.
ReplyDeleteDude, are you nuts?! Take the massage! (Find out how long it would be for.)
ReplyDelete