UPDATE: I just learned this morning that the part about Katie coming was supposed to be a surprise. Apparently my Dad didn't know that part of the plan. Oh well!
March 19, 2009
A Family Visit
I just found out that my mom and sister are coming to visit in May! I was already planning on my mom, but my sister is now in, too. My mom is coming in a day earlier and we're going to spend a night in Denver, and then we'll get Katie and come down to the Springs. It'll be a fun girls weekend. I'll include some pictures from Christmas that make me smile to give you a glimpse of them before they arrive.
I'm not sure what was so funny, but I like this one better than the serious one they took.
I didn't realize we were taking a funny picture. (Those things around our necks are the tags Katie made for our presents. They made good ties.)
This time she was going serious and I didn't so much get that memo either. I'm slow.
And here's them taking a picture of each other. (If only there was a picture of me taking a picture of them taking a picture of each other... that would have just gone too far.)
UPDATE: I just learned this morning that the part about Katie coming was supposed to be a surprise. Apparently my Dad didn't know that part of the plan. Oh well!
UPDATE: I just learned this morning that the part about Katie coming was supposed to be a surprise. Apparently my Dad didn't know that part of the plan. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment