So, I'm going to really seal the deal of this purchase and put it to use later today. I'm not sure what I'll make, or really if I could have done the same thing with another kitchen appliance (like a knife to slice something), but I need to try it out somehow. If any of you happen to have good ideas of how I can use it (today or any day), please share.
May 24, 2009
Robot Culinaire
I just bought a big kitchen appliance with some birthday money, and I'm pretty excited about it. I actually still have the box on my coffee table and I just stare at it in amazement that I actually made the purchase. And as I'm sitting here, the word robot jumped out to me. Did I really buy a robot? I thought I bought a food processor. Well, apparently it's called a Robot Culinaire in French. (and really, I'm just guessing it's French, because I just know it's not Spanish or German or English and it looks a lot like what I imagine French looks like).
So, I'm going to really seal the deal of this purchase and put it to use later today. I'm not sure what I'll make, or really if I could have done the same thing with another kitchen appliance (like a knife to slice something), but I need to try it out somehow. If any of you happen to have good ideas of how I can use it (today or any day), please share.

So, I'm going to really seal the deal of this purchase and put it to use later today. I'm not sure what I'll make, or really if I could have done the same thing with another kitchen appliance (like a knife to slice something), but I need to try it out somehow. If any of you happen to have good ideas of how I can use it (today or any day), please share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PESTO!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteRose forwarded your blog link to me because she knows I use my food processor ALL THE TIME! Most often I make guacamole, but I use it a lot to chop vegetables too--especially onions (I HATE chopping onions b/c of the eye-burn and tears). If you need shredded chicken (I use the chopper for that), shredded carrots, etc. It is a bit of a hassle to clean, but if you're using it for veggies or fruits, you can just rinse it well. If you keep working with it, you will reach the point where you are completely spoiled, and you will have certain dishes that you won't make unless you can use your food processor (for me, taco salad (lots of shredding and slicing veggies), guac and spinach-artichoke dip--way too much of a pain to chop up slippery artichokes). Assuming you make a lot of meals, you will love your food processor!
ReplyDeleteRose's sister, Lydia